Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Denim Dreams Really Do Come True

OH MY GOODNESS....I stopped into J. Crew really quickly tonight as I was waiting on a friend for dinner.  And what you do you think I found?  Only a jean jacket that looks identical to the one I have had for the past seven years.  The same one I recently proclaimed my love for, very publicly I might add, on this very blog

 
The $120.00 J. Crew version of the iconic jean jacket
 
 
My Jean Jacket I got from the Gap seven years ago, for a lot less than $120.00.
 
Here is proof that all fashion trends really do cycle around, and that if you wish hard enough, denim dreams really do come true.  I like to think that the new J. Crew trend was inspired by the Year of Do and my famous blog post.  I'm pretty sure their designers regularly read my blog to find out what is back in vogue.  Your welcome world!



No comments:

Post a Comment