Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Year, New Hairdo

I haven't had my hair cut in a year.  ONE WHOLE YEAR!  That's 365 days, 525,600 minutes, approximately 730 cups of coffee, two cities I have called home, and just one hair cut that has encompasses it all.  I will be the first to admit that I don't like change.  I once almost cried because I felt a sentimental attachment to my wireless router that had to be replaced.  But, this is getting a little ridiculous (the need of a new hair cut, not the wireless router of course).

So, I made the leap a few days ago.  Not only did I find a new hairdresser (one of the biggest reasons to never move towns), but I also got a completely different look.  Well, actually it's the same look, just three inches shorter with a lot more layers.

A year as epic as 2013 is going to be should have it's very own hairstyle.

Oh, and there will be pictures to come.  I've been trying to take one for the last few days, but they haven't turned out, so, I'll just leave you sitting in anticipation for now.  The fun is in the waiting...right?

2 comments:

  1. Pictures! Please and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will definitely happen soon! p.s- I love that you're reading friend!

    ReplyDelete