Sunday, June 16, 2013

Colorado Teaser

I know...I know...I've been a little absent lately, but there has been good reason. 
 
 
With this right outside my front door, it's hard to convince myself to use my free time to sit in front of a computer.  This is a hike right outside of Fort Collins, at Horsetooth Mountain, I did the day after flying into Denver. 
 
I'll update more about my time out in Colorado soon, but so far, I'll just say that it has been the best thing I have done this year that I didn't even know I needed.  In just one short week, I've learned so much about leading a campus ministry team from people who have far more experience than I do.  I've slowed down in a way that is impossible to do when school is going.  I've connected with the Lord in a way that has been life giving, refreshing, and needed, and, not to worry, I've had a blast.  Between movies, hikes, coffee with friends, and one Body Boot Camp Fitness class that left me sore for a week, there has been plenty to do to fill up free time when I'm not in classes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment